REGISTER OR UPDATE YOUR DETAILS ON THE DHS FOUNDATION ALUMNET
Why register with Alumnet?
By updating your personal details directly on the database, they will be linked to the DHS Foundation Trust office. This will able you to:
- Check for announcements of functions, reunions, golf days and other events
- Advertise your business, service, or product – or even a vacancy in your firm
- Correspond with other classmates.
How to Access Alumnet
- Go to https://dhsf.alumnet.co.za/Foyer
- Type in your email address; then click on “Forgot password”. If your email is already on the system, then a link will be sent within a couple of minutes to your email address for you to complete the registration process.
- If your email is not on the system, a message will be sent to the office, and we will add your email address and send you a link.
- For more information, contact Andrew Shedlock on email@example.com or Liezl Basson on firstname.lastname@example.org